La Tela offers an affordable homeownership opportunity right in the heart of Denver's bustling Santa Fe Arts District. These brand new studio condos include Energy-Star rated appliances, in-unit washer/dryer, built-in Murphy bed + mattress, and large bathrooms. This walkable neighborhood location is ideal for commuters who want to be close to transit, galleries, restaurants, shops, and more. La Tela's studio units also feature 9'+ ceilings, LED lighting throughout, and on-site solar panels to help offset Common area utility costs. La Tela Condominiums are available to individuals or households who meet set income and asset requirements through Elevation Community Land Trust's permanently affordable homeownership program. 2021 maximum household income limits are: 1 person ($62,600); 2 people ($71,550). Visit Elevation Community Land Trust's website for more information and to begin your application process. https://www.elevationclt.org/buy-a-home/. In addition to HOA Fee, every homeowner pays a monthly land lease fee of $100 to Elevation Community Land Trust (ECLT). Owner occupancy is a requirement of purchase. A limited number of Type A- ADA units are available.
Monthly Payment Calculator
Licensed in the State of Colorado, USA
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than Springs Home Team @ Keller Williams Partners are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
© 2022 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA